Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
In this workshop, we’ll explore
- How organizational systems enhance and hinder agility
- How to influence change directly and indirectly
- How to swim with the organizational currents towards positive change, and how to know when to swim against them
- Why diverse culture and leadership styles create the natural and positive friction that moves transformations forward
- The delicate dance between structure and culture
- Visual facilitation techniques and a variety of Lean Change Management tools, ideas and practices
Lean Change Management's Voyager challenge
Much like our other workshops, don’t expect to have PowerPoint slides read to you! We’ll walk you through an interactive experience rooted in helping three organizations merge through an agile transformation.
To make the workshop a coherent experience a selection has been made between many available models, concept, methods and practices. More details have been gathered in the Student Handbook which will be provided in advance to the workshops.